How Our Advertising and Marketing Benefits You
We know how to effectively advertise and market your business. Our clients trust us to deliver a quality product that generates new business. We understand budgets and time. We will develop a game plan to keep you on track and move ahead to meet today's challenges.
Our analysis of your advertising program will provide you with insights on the effectiveness of your campaign. Our findings will enable you to understand just how well your money could be working for you.
Many clients come to us and typically say the same thing: "I feel like I'm spending too much money on advertising, like it's just flying out the window." In some cases, they are. The Creativeness within Ad Source will formulate an effective game plan to ensure our customers receive the best bang for the buck.
No matter what challenges your business faces on the advertising front, we have the experience, knowledge, and creativity to take your campaign to the next level. We'll get to know your business and competition so we can more effectively advertise on your behalf.
It's a Win Win!
- Yahoo increases share of Search with Firefox 34 release using Yahoo as it's default browser search engine
- First Google, now Bing disallows phone numbers in Ad Text!
- Amazon prepares it's own advertising program
- Understanding Google and the longevity of your website
- Search Engine Optimization Scams & What to Watch out for
- Yellow Pages still working for many consumers, businesses
- ABC Network allows commercial skipping on DishNetwork
- gTLD - Generic Top Level Domains...
Good idea or costly to your business?
- Blogging to Build links?
See what Matt Cutts at Google says...
Comment on our facebook page!
- Yahoo stream ads
- facebook objective ads
- yp buys sense
- Thinking of pausing your PPC campaign?
Posted by David Chan and Lizzy Van Alstine, Quantitative Management Team
Excerpts only posted here:
Advertisers often wonder whether search ads cannibalize their organic traffic. In other words, if search ads were paused, would clicks on organic results increase, and make up for the loss in paid traffic? Google statisticians recently ran over 400 studies on paused accounts to answer this question.
The results were surprising. On average, the incremental ad clicks percentage across verticals is 89%. This means that a full 89% of the traffic generated by search ads is not replaced by organic clicks when ads are paused. This number was consistently high across verticals.